Air Nevada Virtual Airline
Pilots Hand book
Thank you for choosing Air Nevada Virtual Airlines. The first time ever a Husband and Wife to run a Virtual Airline.
We do accept new pilots. Hiring now.
Pilots are allowed to fly anytime and any route listed on the schedule. You may fly with any aircraft as long as it is one listed in our fleet. I currently operate from three HUBs. See the list and location below:
1L1 - Lincoln County Airport, Panaca, Nevada
CYQF – Red Deer Regional, Alberta, Canada
PAUN – Unalaskleet, Alaska, USA
1. You MUST have and maintain a valid Email Address
2. Flying online is not a requirement, But free to fly on any network of your choice
3. You must have a legal copy of a Flight Simulator we support, X-Plane, P3D,MSFS2020, FS9 or FSX.
4. You must fly and file a PIREP every 90 days(4 flights a year). New pilots have 7 days to make first flight.
5. Every Pilot starts with zero flight hours. We do not transfer hours from another VA.
6. All Pilots are required to use Smartcars. NO Manual PIREPS.
7. A pilot can not make a flight in 90 days, must request leave by air mailing the Staff. Max leave 90 days.
Go to crew center/Pilot Infomation and download Smartcars and install.
SmartCars WILL NOT work on a Mac Platform.
1.Login to Smartcars
2.Search for the flight. Bid on the flight.
3.Select the aircraft, the network, Number of passengers, Select the Altitude.
4. When ready, Hit start and fly.
5. At the gate and shutdown, hit finish and file pirep.
Fleet and Scheduled Routes
Please check our fleet page, for a list of aircraft. New scheduled routes are added every month.
1. Fly anytime you like.
2. Fly any route on the schedule. At anytime time , regardless of what the schedule says.
3. Use any aircraft listed in the fleet. Select the aircraft you are flying in SmartCars.
A PIREP may be rejected when;(I do not like to Reject any PIREPS)
1. If a pilot flies an aircraft not listed as a fleet aircraft. Pirep flight log list the aircraft you are flying. Make sure it is the same one you listed in SmartCars.
2. A route not listed in the schedule. You must take off and land at the airports on the scheduled route you bid on. If you have to divert to another airport, then you will have to do the flight over.
Reasons for Termination without notice:
1. No PIREP after 90 days. Will be terminated.
Final Word From The CEO:
Air Nevada Virtual Airline was started for my personal flight records. We welcome new pilots. I have setup this VA to my personal standards. I am the Owner and Founder of Air Nevada. My wife is the CEO and President of Air Nevada Virtual Airlines and runs the everyday operations. Respect that and we will be fine.